Sunday, August 2, 2009

Help me to trouble shooting in installation of visual studio 6.0?

I recently uninstalled the visual studio6.0 using installation vizard cos the program show some problems when using. Now I tried to install it from a CD. The set up started and copied files to default directory. But failed to compleat the installation and shows the message" setup is failed to create a DCOM user account inorder to register 'c:program files/microsoft visual studio/common/tools/vanalyzer/valec.exe'... Why this error? Plz help me to install . What is the problem? How do i overcome?

Help me to trouble shooting in installation of visual studio 6.0?
Actually did u uninstall it or deleted it from its source? If u have uninstalled it then try installin the software in some other drive.If u have deleted it then u would have to format ur system


No comments:

Post a Comment