Sunday, August 2, 2009

Still cannot install Office 2003 Pro on Vista.?

Okay I've uninstalled Office home and student 2007 and Microsoft Works and I still cannot install Office 2003 Pro. I still get the


FILES\SETUP\setuppro.INI


is missing or invalid. Please ensure this file exists and is accessible. Now it installed on my old computer. Do I have to uninstall Microsoft Visual ++ C redistributable (listed twice) and MSMXL4.0 SP2


(KB936181) and MSMXL 4.0 SP2 (KB8941833)?

Still cannot install Office 2003 Pro on Vista.?
Openoffice are POS never use, cause many problem, you don't want your document come out un-format (un-professional).





All you need to do are install Microsoft .NET 2.0 frameware, after that install office 2003, that should work. Here's link http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...





Don't try these open office or free office, nothing is free, you don't want your business document look like crap.
Reply:i know this is off topic but have you tried http://openoffice.org


I promise that it is a head ache free work environment. Give it a try and dump Microsoft office.


No comments:

Post a Comment