Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm looking for a good Web Designer in Dublin to help me set up my eCommerce site & teach me some Tech detail

I am looking for someone who has some background in 'Microsoft Visual C# 2005 Express Edition' and 'Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition' and 'SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio'. I don't just want a Web site built - its important i can learn this process so i can develop the skill %26amp; know-how to mantain the site and add to it myself.





So i need to get lessons as well !





Dont have a big budget - so cant spend to much on this.





Keen to learn - and I enjoy this side of computers.

I'm looking for a good Web Designer in Dublin to help me set up my eCommerce site %26amp; teach me some Tech detail
I know someone that works near Dublin that designs websites and works for a company in that field, he is always looking for challenges and extra work... so he might just help at least point you in the right direction. send me your address and your request to geraldr@saol.com and I will first see if he is interested before I just send a stranger along to his mail address... **** luck!
Reply:contact any local consultant.now a days so many wen programmers are available at lower rates

florist shop

No comments:

Post a Comment