Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cab someone help??!! Problems downloading Visual Basic /C++ 2005 Express Editions!!?

I recently restarted my system, which had visual basic 2005 and C++ 2005 express editions, and i downloaded it with no problems. However, when i restarted the system and tried to download Visual Basic or Visual C++(from http://download.microsoft.com/download/C... ), nothing happens. I mean, it is a completely blank screen, and no download dialog appears. I tried to right click-save as, but the file was an html file. When i viewed the source, it just shows the %26lt;html%26gt; and a couple of other tags, none download related. I have internet explorer 7 beta 3, and i downgraded to 6 and temporarily disabled pop-up blockers and firewalls, but it still didnt work. What could be the problem?











P.S. If it is legal, can someone upload the visual basic and C++ setup files and give me the link? Thanks.

Cab someone help??!! Problems downloading Visual Basic /C++ 2005 Express Editions!!?
The link provided in the question appeared to work for me (offering to download the executable). IE 7 is still in beta. Perhaps you've found a bug? Try downloading Firefox and then using it to download VS Express. Good luck!
Reply:Find a CD


No comments:

Post a Comment