Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Help me, cannot how run Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Setup?

Help me, the Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Setup is BAD. Get for Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Setup but Installation Options are NOT working, how to get Installation Options for new C#.THANKS





C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\ but only Visual C# 2005 Express Edition, CANNOT coming to "Microsoft .NET Framewok 2.0" + "Microsoft MSDN 2005 Express Edition" + "Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition". Help me, everything cannot how to working. Help me, thanks, hohsen88@yahoo.com

Help me, cannot how run Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Setup?
First step: Learn English


Second Step: Repeat Question so people will know what you are saying.


Thrid Step: Read what people wrote, understand what they are saying and fix problem.





There is your three step solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment