Friday, July 31, 2009

Question in C++?

I am new to C++ and I never took it in school so can any one help me in my first application


I am doing an application like a calculator, First i choose two numbers x and y and then I choose the operation, a for adding, s for subtraction, m for multiplying, and d for dividing


and I need help, note that I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0


and here is the code I wrote





I need help because when I choose the operation it give me all the possible operation in one time


and thank you

Question in C++?
on the if (o== a)


make it


if (o == 'a')


and do that for the other if statements.





Also make o a char
Reply:One more thing


why you are repeating codes for add , sub, mult


two times





first you are using like


a=x+y





and same you are using in


cout%26lt;%26lt;"Answer is "%26lt;%26lt;x+y;


No comments:

Post a Comment