Friday, July 31, 2009

Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. I'm not able to get all of the languages that I paid for. Help!

I need to know how to get all of the languages in this suite to function? They are C#, C++, VisualBasic, J# and the SQL database. The only one that I could ever use was C++. I was told by Microsoft that the .Net 2.0 framework is crippled, and they can't repair or replace the suite of software. Now that I'm out of all that money what can I do?

Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. I'm not able to get all of the languages that I paid for. Help!
Are you making this up? Seriously, if you paid for VS 2005 (or if you had the money to pay for it), you would have to know how to click on file-%26gt;new project or solution or whatever it's called, and browse the list on the left hand side.





And what's this about Microsoft telling you 2.0 is crippled?


No comments:

Post a Comment