Friday, July 31, 2009

Programming in C++?

I have Microsoft's visual c++ 6 installed in my computer. Could some one help me to understand how I can write a code and convert into binary. I am not asking for the code but for the procedure. I want step by step procedure like which command to start with a new project? After typing in the code how to compile ? How to pre process before compiling, Then how to save the binary file at the last. I feel a bit lost with the many software options.

Programming in C++?
No worry!


1) Go to file menu-%26gt;New --%26gt; Project (click here)


2)A popup window will open --- Select General -%26gt; Empty Project





3) Enter a name in the text-field provided below (say test)


4) Press OK.


5) In the Left side bar , you will see "source files" (project explorer) in a folder view


6) Right click on it --%26gt; Add--%26gt; New Item--%26gt; select code... type a file name , abc





7) press OK





8) write the following code in the file--%26gt;





//Begin of the code





#include %26lt;iostream%26gt;


using namespace std;


int main(){


cout%26lt;%26lt;"Hello from jadu";


return 0;


}





//End of the code





8) Press Ctrl +S or press the save button





9) F7





10) Ctrl + F5 or press run





thats it...
Reply:Start here


No comments:

Post a Comment