Friday, July 31, 2009

Whether I can do all in Visual C# 2005 as I can do in Visual Studio 2005?

or this is just limited to C# only..?





What is the basic difference..?





Please let me know why microsoft has different flavors like Visual C# 2005, Web Developer beside Visual Studio





help me with more information

Whether I can do all in Visual C# 2005 as I can do in Visual Studio 2005?
C# is a language that is packed in several packages:


1. Visual Studio 2005


2. Visual Web Developer


3. Visual C#.NET 2005 Express Edition





the last two are free versions where number 2 is used to develop ASP.NET projects in C# and the third one is for developing Windows Based applications.





The First one has few versions those come with different options and advantages. Visual Studion has VB.NET, C#, C++, ASP (in VB or C#), Office development, Smart Phone and PDA development, ... ect. and it's NOT free.





for more information visit this site:


http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio...


No comments:

Post a Comment