Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to download microsoft msdn library for visual basic and visual c++ can you give me a link?

MSDN is a subscription service. And you usually have to subscribe, or purchase Visual Studio with an MSDN Subscription. Once you do so, you get new releases of Visual Studio for free! =) You get a lot of stuff free before anyone else gets it when you subscribe to the MSDN Library.





But you CAN just use the online MSDN Library. I would recommend it if you don't have about $1,500 extra. =P I purchased Visual Studio .NET 2005 Pro + MSDN Premium. That was about $2,500. It about broke me. LoL.





But an individual MSDN-only subscription is only about $199, which isn't too bad. It just depends on what you're looking for. =)

I want to download microsoft msdn library for visual basic and visual c++ can you give me a link?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/ you have to pay them so i wouldn't bother downloading it, since they give ye full access online :D





R3dm0
Reply:you lazy one find it yourself .. search www.microsoft.com


No comments:

Post a Comment