Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do you get header files in Dev C++ like there are in Microsoft Visual Studio?

I mean like in Visual Studio how you have something to this effect


Main Project


|---Source Files


|------main.cpp


|------battle.cpp


|------town.cpp


|---Header Files


|------library.h


|------globals.h


|---Resource Files





I am looking at a video on RPG game development, and I don't know how to get my Dev to look like that


Thanks!

How do you get header files in Dev C++ like there are in Microsoft Visual Studio?
I don't know exactly what you mean by "how to get" the header files. If you mean where they should be on your disk, the standard ones (stdio.h, stdlilb.h, math.h, ...) should have been installed with the Dev C++ compiler in directories Dev C++ decided upon.





Your own header files (usually one per .cpp file) should be in the same directory as your .cpp files.





Hope that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment