Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changes in c++ ?

I am a neophyte programmer. I can already create functions. I will soon be studying object oriented programing.





I started learning C++ using Microsoft Visual C++6.0 . I recently downloaded Visual C++ 2008 express edition. I discovered that source codes I have written in VC++ 6.0 had some errors when compiled in VC++ 2008. What changes have been made from 6.0 to 2008? If there's a good site please give a link.

Changes in c++ ?
Visual Studio 2008 has C++.net as well. Anything created with C++.net requires the .net framework to run. Same principles as Java.





I don't know about VS-2008, and VS-2003 and VS-2005 will still do the old Visual-C++ as well (without relying on the .net framework). I don't know if VS-2003 to VS-2008 will still let you do command-line C++.





If you're getting errors when compiling, then I don't know. I don't know if VS-2008 will do non .net stuff or not.
Reply:You may contact a c++ helper live at website like http://gionram.com/

bridal flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment