Thursday, July 30, 2009

If I get Visual C++ 6.0 Pro from amazon. Is it still possible for me to register the product to Microsoft?

Or should I get a newer version

If I get Visual C++ 6.0 Pro from amazon. Is it still possible for me to register the product to Microsoft?
If you are going to be a professional programmer in life, obtain the newest software you can for free or at educational prices.





If you are going to program casually, don't buy VC++ 6.0. It'll just sit there and you will have spent more money than you should.





Download the express products. They are free


http://www.microsoft.com/express/
Reply:If you are the first-buyer, the license keys would get shipped to you.





So you would be able to register nicely





If you are not the first buyer ... then software resale et al are kind of slippery ground .. and often the license keys that get traded are not legit.

flowers gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment